ISLAMIC JIHAD: THE TERROR WITHIN OUR WALLS – We have a number of laws in the West that prevent, or at least they are designed that way, the persecution of others; regardless to your gender, race or religion and this is certainly a good thing.
Within this article I provide my own thoughts on the issues we face and provide a number of videos from other sources in order to allow you to get a wider picture of the situation from the views and fears of others.
We are all human beings, regardless to where you come from, your gender or your beliefs but a rising tide of Islam is causing growing concern due to the tens of thousands of Islamic fanatics teaching children to despise the very communities in which they live. This, as Pat Condell notes in the video below, will not go any way into generating a peaceful co-existence of multi-cultural community.
I, like many others, find it almost impossible to accept that the religion of Islam is about anything other than oppression. It was only yesterday that I wrote an article on how Muslim Clerics in Bangladesh want to force the Government into creating a law that would allow them to put to death any Blogger that writes anything, they consider, to be defamatory against Allah.
As I pointed out yesterday, in my closing statement, this is NOT about racism, although that’s how our Governments have labeled it in order to quell the growing number of voices opposing any form of Islam religion being practiced in the West. This is clearly about religion which is often the cause for dissemination of violence.
In the first video, from EncounterBooks, it is disturbing to find that 81% of all Mosques in the United States disseminated text that advocated violent jihad against the Western infidel.
The real issues with journalism today is that it fear speaking the truth about the onslaught of Islam or how Islamic leaders are often involved in human rights abuses and atrocities that are aim at Western civilizations. Add to the mix their oppressive measures women and this is one religion that can promote nothing other than violence, death and segregation among the masses.
I was not in the least bit surprised when I read an article of how a Muslim Cleric raped and then murdered his own 5 year old daughter. His excuse was that he believed his daughter was no longer virgin and therefore no longer virtuous in the eyes of Allah. After sexually abusing her there was no doubt that her virtues had been violated on the most heinous level and it was his belief, under Islamic Law, that she should be put to death due to the lack of these virtues – can anyone tell me how a ‘God’ could condone such an act or that Islam, according to Islamic Clerics, should be the dominant religion on the planet? Are the Islamic Clerics simply telling us that under Sharia Law it is perfect acceptable to rape and murder a child? It would appear so.
It is almost impossible to believe that since 9/11 we have become even more tolerant of Islamic fundamentalists. In fact we continue to allow, under this disguise of race relations, the building of Mosques in the West where their patrons openly call for Jihad (the murder of infidels) against Western civilization and all because stopping this onslaught would be viewed as racist and not what it actually is a war of religious fanatics.
We are NOT safe regardless of how our Governments inform us that our tolerance and understanding will bring peace. Islamic fundamentalists do not want peace they seek only removal of what they see as a civilization that offends God.
The most disturbing part of all of this, for me at least, is that people are beginning to label any Muslim as a Jihad Terrorist, where in fact this is not the case. Yes, going back to the figures quoted on EncounterBooks it would appear that the majority is extremely high and yet even at the figure of 81% that still leaves a peaceful minority of 19% that should not be persecuted by us due to their religious beliefs.
President Obama and other Western leaders have tried to appease the Arab Nations by continuously holding out the Olive Branch of Peace and Tolerance and yet despite all these measures Islamic Clerics around the globe continue to disseminate Jihad on the infidels.
How do we obtain peace in a world where one particular group wants to force its will upon us or indeed remove us from society altogether? Segregation appear to many as the only solution, that is if you wish to practice the religion of Islam then you should do so in an Islamic Country.
I for one do not wish to impose my will or beliefs on anyone and I refuse to allow others, especially from a religious group that condones the murder of children and suppresses the rights of women, to impose their heinous beliefs upon me.